ASET College of Science and Technology is launching the first-of-its-kind programme ‘Work Integrated MBA in Business Analytics’ for Engineering and Computer Science students. Students selected for this program will be trained on real time analytical projects with Stipend / salaries from 3rd semester of the MBA program. The students admitted for the MBA – Business Analytics, will be offered paid internship / OJT from the 2nd semester onwards. Students can expect pre-placement offers from 3rd sem onwards.
Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics is a unique specialization offered by a Category 1 University as an industry collaborative program. The programme has been designed with inputs by industry experts to groom students for the competitive and fast-growing sector of Business Analytics. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and it emphasises practical, application-oriented learning.
The programme pedagogy, combine the academic rigor & practical wisdom of students to make extensive use of large data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and modelling techniques to extract useful information.
Explaining the uniqueness of this Work Integrated MBA in Business Analytics, “This would be a trendsetter for the Analytical Industry; more and more companies may come up and participate in this Work integrated model in future. Analytical industry is growing at 36% while IT Industry growth is 6%. It’s not just that there are many careers in analytics, but that every career needs one to be analytics-enabled.”
To full fill the growing demands for analytics the expected shortage of 250,000 decision scientists in the US alone by 2026. Spending on big data and analytics to hit $387 billion in 2025.
- Class room teaching by corporate experts.
- Curriculum as per industry requirements.
- Student may go for international educational industrial tour (Optional with actual)
- Half of the courses will be taught by corporate trainers.
- Focus on live projects, corporate training and add on industry oriented certification (KPMG, Google etc.)
- Facilitate job opportunities in diverse sectors like Equity Research, Investment Banking Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Retail Banker, Wealth Manager, Customer Relation Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Market Analyst.
- Educational Loan facility available.
- 100% Placement Assistance
- The course curriculum designed as per the AICTE model curriculum for management programs.
- Recruiter participation in training to ensure Employability.
- An Ambitious Program with emphasis on Quality Education and its Monitoring by Industrial experts.
- Pragmatic, Hands on practice in real time and space in industry.
- Development of Industry Ready Graduates ensured by involvement of academia and industrial experts to fill the knowledge gaps.
- Internship training at industry level to enable recruiters in identifying talents and graduates for employability.
- Generating entrepreneurship through Skill development for establishing ventures, managing finance and marketing.
- International exposure integrated in degree program to enable graduates to explore employment in international market and organizations.
- Intensive theoretical and practical course coverage, delivering intellectual capacity of Analysis, Interpretation, Sourcing and Networking Financial and Marketing decisions for Business Management.
- Certification by International Organizations like KPMG, Google etc to verify proficiency of graduates in Management and Business administration.