ASET has separate hostels for students. Most students share a room with their peers. This provides them an opportunity to develop closer bonds of friendship and also serves to further enhance their social skills. Rules have been framed, keeping in mind the local culture and traditions, with a view to guide and help students to maintain a standard of impeccable conduct. Therefore, while residents enjoy maximum freedom, it is ensured that this is always within the framework of standard guidelines and procedures. This helps to create an atmosphere of amity and peaceful co-existence.Several hostel activities are organized in an open air of camaraderie, which brings out the best in students and also forms a memorable part of their lives.
Hostels are a home away from home. We at ASET provide you a decent stay and the best possible learning environment. Accordingly effort is made to make living in a hostel a comfortable and memorable experience. Many Students consider quality of life as one of the important factors while choosing a College. The stay at campus would certainly provide a wealth of experience by developing qualities such as comradeship and social responsibility. We encourage the habit of community living and sharing. We provide services to the students from almost all corners of India. A student staying at ASET hostel is provided with South Indian food vegetarian and Non vegetarian. It is compulsory for hostellers to take their meals in the Mess. One menu for each meal is served in buffet...
For students residing in the hostel medical insurance is mandatory It is done centrally as a group insurance, through New India assurance Insurance Co. Ltd, a Govt. insurance agency. The premium is debited to the deposit. A tie up exists for immediate medical support with near able hospitals. For further details students are advised to go through Hostel Rules and Regulations. Hostel rules are to be followed strictly by all students.
Rules and Regulations :
- Students must occupy the rooms allotted to them by the Warden (Principal).
- Students should refrain from anti-social and undesirable activities such as consumption of alcohol, tobacco, gambling, ragging etc.
- Students are responsible for the cleanliness of their rooms.
- No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians. Visitors not mentioned in the list will not be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for five days or more.
- Any student wishing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is made by the parents to the Principal.
- Visitors are allowed on holidays from 11.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M.