ASET focus on student centric teaching learning processes. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence and take great pride in the accomplishments of our students. Our pride is not just saying; it is an approach for learning and growth that will last a lifetime. Teaching methodologies of ASET are designed in such a way that helps the students to develop their skills through hands-on experience. Our students and faculty members interact regularly with industry, academic and various government organizations. Teaching methodologies mostly focused on Live Projects, Guest Lectures, Seminars, Workshops, Group Assignments, Discussion, Brain Storming, Role Play, Emphasis on practical, Case Studies, etc.
Smart Room Teaching Technology
- ASET has a great technology of teaching students with the help of latest tools & technology. In the process we have adopted a teaching method by using smart class room teaching technology where in the contexts latest design, animation & other dynamic components can be easily explained.
Emphasis of Practical Learning
- The purpose of practical classes are to guide and familiarize students with working life situations that help them to apply acquired practical knowledge and skills at work place. Special assessments and reflection sessions are arranged by the ASET during the practical session in order to assess the students learning.
- Our teaching methodologies put a lot of stress on live projects which provides an opportunity to students to acquire and represent the capabilities of up to date thoughts and knowledge as per requirement of real word.
- Brainstorming is a way to generate ideas within a group setting. It is usually used in the beginning stages of a project, where the possibilities for the project are not clearly understood or defined. It provides a quick means for tapping the creativity of a limited number of people for a large number of ideas.
Case Study and Tutorials
- ASET supports case study and tutorial based teaching methodology to provide interactive class in theoretical subjects. It gives an opportunity to solve the problems, design the exercises, and develop critical learning abilities.
Learning through Industrial Visit
- ASET regularly organized industrial visit to the students in corresponding fields to grow the knowledge and skills in current technology which is important in a career growth of the student, who is pursuing a professional course. It is considered as an integral part of college curriculum, mainly seen in all safety courses.
Value Addition Course (VAC)
- ASET offers Value Addition Courses for students as well as faculty members to enhance knowledge on the latest tools and technologies in their niche.
Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshop
- Distinguished professionals from various organizations like Government, Industries, Entrepreneur of relevance and other eminent personalities are frequently invited as guest speakers at the campus to share their knowledge and experience. Faculty and students get opportunity to interact with them. Seminars and workshop on various relevant topics are regularly conducted for the students and faculty.
Group Assignment and Discussion
- ASET regularly organized group discussions on relevant topics to exchange of ideas among the students through discussions and presentations to enhance their knowledge and communication skills.