3rd International Conference 2021
Dept Of Industrial Safety, Logistics & Shipping
International Conference On ” Emerging Technological Trends in Industrial Safety & Logistics ” – 2021
7th & 8th May 2021
ASET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI CAMPUS
ABOUT ASET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY:
ASET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY is one of the India’s most reputed premier Safety institutions of M.R Educational and Charitable Trust. Established in the year 2016, The ASET is an approved institution of Alagappa University. It is committed to provide world-class Education & Research in Safety Technology, Logistics & Shipping, land survey, and Rail safety. Our institution proudly claims its active role by providing high-quality manpower through excellence in Teaching and Research. ASET also extends its engineering consultancy services in Environmental, Health & Safety domain through ASET EHS Solutions. This division is comprised of Industrial experienced, Technocrats, Engineering professionals & Doctorates in Environmental studies. The Institute has pioneered newly the department of Logistics and Shipping is successfully marching towards its glory.
About the Conference:
In the past decade, both departments had organized many events to groom the students in all directions. To develop/motivate the research culture in youngsters & Industrial Experts, we are organizing an International Conference on “Emerging Technological Trends in Industrial Safety & Logistics” ICETTISL2021 on 7th & 8th May 2021 at our Chennai campus.
The objective of the Conference:
The 3rd International Conference on ” Emerging Technological Trends in Industrial Safety and Logistics ” ICETTISL 2021 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, students, HSE Professionals, Logisticians, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on the recent trends in the Industrial Safety and Logistics fields. It also provides a good platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the respective fields.
Themes of the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Artificial Intelligence
2. Energy sectors
3. Machinery Safety
4. Modern fire fighting methods (Robotics)
5. Ergonomics & Workplace stress
6. Modern Techniques of APELL
7. Welfare in workplace
8. Industrial hygiene ethiquette & practices
9. Safety culture
10. Safety worksheet
11. Defensive Driving Techniques
12. Transportation of hazardous goods
13. COSHH assessment (agriculture)
14. Electrical hazards & safety in workpklace
15. Occupational diseases
16. Post pandemic safety in industries
17. Health effects of pesticides
18. Pollution control in industries
19. Heat related disorders
20. AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
21. New fall protection systems
22. SMS (Safety management system)
23. Occupational safety, health & working conditions
24. Industrial accident & incident reporting
25. Occupational hazards & risks
26. Occupational Dermatitis
27. Sanitation Risk Management & HACCP
28. Work place noise control methods
29. Control of vibrational hazards at work
30. Hot work and Cold work permits
31. Incident learning systems
32. Safe actions for employee returns (SAFER)
33. SMART personal protective equipment
34. Recognizing workplace substance abuse and mental health
35. Safety Mobile applications & tools
36. Workplace health & safety policy
37. Role of trade unions in safety and health at workplace
38. Sustainable global prevention
39. Road safety and security traffic control monitoring system
40. Prevention of psychological risks at work
41. Prevention culture, prevention strategies and vision zero
42. Green technology
43. Safety analysis methods and techniques (FMEA, FTA, ETA)
44. Video detection of smoke / flames
45. Integrated voice evacuation
46. Smart technology for the fire protection system
47. Aerial drone in safety
48. Wearable technologies in worker safety
49. New Safety training technology (virtual reality / 3D training)
50. Automation is accelerating at the edge to improve workplace safety & productivity.
Logistics & Shipping
1. Role of IT in Shipping Industries
2. Container business in digital Era
3. E-Commerce demand for warehousing
4. Smart Logistics
5. Simulations in Logistics
6. Advanced data standards & Analytics
7. Disruption from the sharing economy
8. Post pandemic practices in Logistics
9. Understanding Logistics industry 4.0
10. Future of Logistics
11. Concept of Logistics (Core Process)
12. Digital transformation of customs in easy of doing business
13. Shipment tracking system
14. Warehouse Automation
15. Green Logistics – Sustainable logistics and Energy
16. Evolution of Logistics
17. Dangerous Goods handling
18. Intra Logistics – Warehousing systems
19. Changing face of customer experience
20. Digitalization of shipping documents
21. Management and monitoring of Logistics costs
22. Transport Logistics – Location problems, Routing
23. The model of ‘Everything-as-a-Service’
24. Robotics-led warehouse management
25. Internet of Things (IOT)
26. Integrated Logistics system (ILS)
27. Production Logistics – LEAN
28. Unlocking transparency in supply chain
29. Elastic Logistics for perfect order deliveries
30. Material handling (Loading & Unloading)
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Submitted Paper should not been previously published in any other journal/conference.
1.The title should be suitable to the theme of the conference and must be dealt within its boundaries.
2.The paper should be free of plagiarism. The submitted Paper should not have been previously published in any other journal / conference and should not contain any content excerpted from other publications.
3.Maximum two persons are allowed for presenting a paper together.
4.The abstract should not be more than a page. It should contain an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study, methodologies and major findings of the study.
5.While drafting the abstract, citing of any references, figures, equations or tables must be avoided.
6.The paper is advised not to exceed 10 pages.
7.Any reference made from other works must be acknowledged. The references listed in the reference section should be cited in the body- text of the paper.
8.The paper should contain citations of at least 5 to 10 recently published research works in the reference section.
9.Posing the title as a question must be avoided. Try rephrasing your title or at least allude to the answer. It should be ensured that the title is long enough to address the topic, argument and the method of the study.
10.At least 4 keywords or phrases from your paper should be provided in the alphabetical order.
11.All figures should be captioned. Figures should use a high enough resolution to be easily readable at a glance.
12.The duration of presentation is 10minutes, cannot be extended no longer.
Exclusively Dedicated For Environmental, Health & Safety Management and Logistics & Shipping.
Registration Fee Details
Date of Conference: 07 May 2021 & 08 May 2021
Submission of Abstract: 19 Apr 2021
Intimation of acceptance of paper: 23 Apr 2021
Submission of final paper: 28 Apr 2021
Last date for Registration fee: 30 Apr 2021
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/ROMEO, and other index databases. In addition, the conference proceedings will be published with ISBN No.
Special Journal Issues
The 3rd International Conference ICETTISL- 2021 assures that the number of selected, exceptional, and full-text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. As a result, all submitted papers will be having the opportunity which will be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The publication of papers in such a special edition will bring recognition and credits to the deserving authors. The final decision for the paper selection will be made based on the peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. It will be evaluated based on the weightage of the paper and presentation on the stage. The Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
For More Information
For any further queries regarding the conference please feel free to write us at email@example.com
Mr. Sham Raj. T – 90030 15286
Mr. Senthilnathan. E – 97877 97189