Advanced Diploma In Marine Offshore, Oil & Gas Safety Engineering
Level: Advanced (Level-4)
Duration : 1 year (Regular / Part-time & Online mode)
International Recognition: OPITO, IWDC, IMAR E, IOSH, OSHA ( in Association)
Minimum Eligibility:10th / +2 pass or Any Diploma / Degree
Minimum Age Limit:18 +
Medical fitness: As per Directorate General of Shipping-Medicalstandards& Requirements.
Minimum Height:140 cm | Weight : 45 kg |Color blindness : No.Eyesight 6/6|Physically challenge No
Designation: Rig Safety officer, Banksman, Slinger, Offshore SafetyOfficer, HSE Manager, HSE Supervisor, Fire safety Officer, Offshore Installation Manager, Quality Health & SafetyOfficeretc.
Nature of Job:
1. Reporting to HSE Senior manager in Offshore rigs
2. Supervise & monitor the marine & onshore workplace hazards & eliminate
3. Control & Coordinate onboard HSE activities
4. Implement & Initiate HSE control measures in marine & onshore field
5. Personal Safety & Survival Techniques in Onshore, Rig & Marine offshore
Salary Range: Average1 lack-10 lacks/month (According to position&experience)
Scope of Job:
All international Marine offshore/Private Shipping companies likeMandatoryCertificatesin Association.
- INDIAN CDC(DG APPROVED)
- STCW COURSES(DG APPROVED
- SHIP SECURTITY COURSES(DG APPROVED)
- INDOS NUMBER(DG APPROVED)
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE(DG APPROVED )
- BOSIT(CA-EBS)(DG APPROVED )
- BOSIT(CA-EBS)(DG APPROVED)
- HUWRT(DG APPROVED)
- HLP(DG APPROVED)
- Fire mock drill with hydrant practices conducted @ ASET premises
- Helicopter landing Mock Drill @ ASET (Model Heli Shell with Over head crane/Escortcrane)
- SeaSurvival practices with inflatable life raft training @ YMCA swimming pool
- PPE training @ ASET lab
- SCBA & GAS tester& EBS training for BOSIT program–Scenario-based demo @ ASET
- Ore boating training for BOATSWAIN & COXWAIN practical @ Boating lake harbor
- TRIPOP training for confined space entry @ ASET
- Scaffold inspection training @ construction site
- ERP training & incident controller @ ASETSubjects :
- PAPER I–BASIC SAFETY ENGINEERING
- PAPER 2–OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY
- PAPER 3–FIRE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
- PAPER 4–OFFSHORE SAFETY.
Additional training:ASET Provides Soft skills training, Computer-based software training, LanguageTrainings, Maritime English training, Simulator based training through online personality development training & job-specific training.